In this Agreement:
- “You” or the “Client” means you or, if you are accepting on behalf of your employer, then “you” means that employer or entity and affiliates.
- “Aversis” or “we” means Aversis Comm. V., operator of the Site www.aversis.be
- “Content” means any High Dynamic Range Image, texture, tutorial, photographic image, illustration, animation, Flash file, or other material that you are downloading from the Site, together with any accompanying material.
1. All Content provided on the Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, copyright law and/or other intellectual property laws. Without permission by Aversis, none of the Content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, resold or posted in any form or by any means. In addition, all Content contained on this site may not be "mirrored" on any other server without Aversis' written permission.
2. Free Content found on the Site can only be downloaded for non-commercial, personal usage.
3. Usage of any downloaded material is at your own risk. Aversis is not responsible for any damage you may encounter by using any of the Site Content.
5. If you have concerns relating to this Agreement, please contact Aversis at info(-at-)aversis(-dot-)be.
© Aversis Comm. V. 2008. All rights reserved.